Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 5!

Wow I can't believe that it is already day 5!  My countdown continues as I'll be in FL in just 22 VERY short days.  And in GA in 29 days!!!!!! Then I get to see the hubby in 30 days!!!  Time better continue to go fast.  I am getting more and more excited as the time goes by.

I have so much to do and so little time.  Here is my schedule for the rest of the time:

  • April 1 - Girl's "Sleep over" with my Mother in laws family in Dayton, OH
  • April 5-10 - Michigan - I am going to my hometown to visit with family.  Also, we are throwing a surprise med school graduation party for my brother.  It will be the first time since Thanksgiving we all got together.  Sadly, Ross isn't going to be there.  Everyone hasn't been together since my brother's wedding which was August 2009!!
  • April 16-20 - Dog sitting for my in laws.  They are off to Chicago for 5 days, and they aren't taking me... the nerve. LOL :)
  • April 21-28 - FLORIDA!!! I am going and visiting friends and hopefully getting a TAN! :)
  • April 28-May 1 - FORT BENNING!!!!!  I get to see the hubby!  
Now on to the list of things that need to get done prior to me leaving for FLORIDA! (if you can't tell I LOVE lists)
  • Find a CUTE outfit to pick the hubby up for the pass
  • Get summer clothes for Florida.  I have actually lost almost 20 lbs since Ross has left so nothing fits me :)
  • Organize our storage unit
  • Get the new tags for the cars
Ok that's all that I can think of but I know there is more.  

Day 5  - post a pic of the branch he is in and list your favorite thing about him being in the military:


Ross hasn't been in for long but I do have to say I love the pride that both of us have gained.  It is a different feeling now knowing that my husband is going to be protecting this country we love so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment