Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 4!

Today has been a very adventurous day.  On sunday when I spoke to Ross he wanted me to get him some cushioned socks and compression shorts to send to him.  Yesterday my MIL and I looked everywhere for the right socks NOTHING.  So we decided last night that we would head over to Wright Patt Air Force Base and go to the BX there.  I have never been on any type of military base, so I had no idea what to expect.  When we pulled up to the gate I instantly had an anxiety attack.  I felt as though I couldn't breathe. It was very odd especially for me.  I am usually a go with the flow type of girl but today.  I don't know what had gotten in to me.  My thinking is because the military is going to be my way of living now and I don't know hardly anything about it and it is stressing me out.

Day 4 - Post a picture of the family he had to leave behind to protect his country


His mom and dad.

Our dog Chloe and I

No comments:

Post a Comment