Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 1!

Post a photo of your military SO and list 10 facts about him-

Ross would kill me if he knew I posted this picture.  This is the very first one that I got of him after he left for basic.  It is during reception on one of our 3 calls.  I love him so much and can't wait to see him very soon!

  1. He has 2 middle names.
  2. Grew up in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
  3. He signed Oct 1, 2010. He left Feb 7, 2011.
  4. He has always wanted to join the Military but his mother deterred him from it at 18 saying she'd buy him a dog. 
  5. He was suppose to start Med school at Ohio State University Fall 2008.   July 2008 he decided he didn't want to do it.
  6. He had never been on a farm until he met me.
  7. I was the one that taught him how to shoot a gun :
  8. He was in a fraternity.
  9. He has the best mental attitude of anyone I know.  He's always looking at the positive of everything.  Even right now in BCT.
  10. He's 25 going to be 26 April 13 

No comments:

Post a Comment