Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 6!

Sorry this is a little late.  But after the day I had yesterday I had to go to bed before something else happened.  


It started out good. The mailman came extra early, and for those of you that have had a husband go through BCT you know what that mailman means to you.  After that it went down hill.  On monday I took my car to the mechanic to get a noise checked out.  I got the call yesterday, yulp going to cost $1000!!!  I do have to say one of the problems the mechanic said it was because who ever changed my breaks before didn't tighten it up.  Well Hello they were the ones that just did my breaks last month!!  But a girls gotta have her car....


Day 6  - post a picture of the base your man is at and tell 5 cool things about that base



I have yet to be to Fort Benning but I will try my best to think of 5 things so far.
  1. They are doing amazing things turning my hubby into well rounded man.
  2. His DS let his platoon call home at the end of only week 2!!  We have a friend that used to be a DS at Benning and when I told him this, after I got off the phone, he about had a heart attack he was so stunned.  He said to count my blessings because this NEVER happens.
  3. We reserved cabins on the premiss to stay in for both the 36 hour pass and graduation.
  4. It's only 6 hours from Orlando!!  Which is where I will be in 20 days!!!!!! And then I will be driving up from there.
  5. Fort Benning has my HUBBY!!!!  How much cooler can they get? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment